RideTech 11502401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 2010-2015 Camaro
10-15 Chevy Camaro, Stud Upper Shock Mount, Through bolt Lower Shock Mount
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil-over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
More Like This
RideTech 11505401 HQ Series Rear Shockwave Kit, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 21150701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21150801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24370701 TQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.