RideTech 11500210 Complete HQ Coilover System, 2010-2015 Camaro
10-18 Chevy Camaro, Front and Rear Position, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Front Struts, 2 Coil-Over Rear Shocks & 4 Springs, with proper spring rate
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs. Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11503110 HQ Series Coilover Strut, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 11506110 HQ Series Rear Coilovers, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 11506111 TQ Series Rear Coilovers, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 11503111 TQ Series Coilover Strut, 2010-2015 Camaro
QA1 GD601 Pro Coil Shocks and Strut, 18.75/12.5 Ext/Comp, Camaro
QA1 GS601 Pro Coil Shocks and Strut, 18.75/12.5 Ext/Comp, Camaro
RideTech 24139900 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24159905 HQ Rear Coilover, Universal, 5.2 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.