RideTech 11393011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 82-03 S10
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 17 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
The Track Quality (""TQ"") series features triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged aluminum construction. The TQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths and mounting>
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation
More Like This
RideTech 11163011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 67-69 GM F Body
RideTech 11173011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 70-81 GM F Body
RideTech 11225411 TQ Series Rear Shockwaves, 64-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11233011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 64-67 GM A Body
RideTech 11243011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 68-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11323011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 11383011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 99-06 Silverado
RideTech 11013011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 11053011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11212411 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 93-02 GM F Body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.