RideTech 11325401 HQ Series Rear Shockwaves, 78-88 GM G Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a Coil Over and replaces the coilspring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
The G-Body rear ShockWave includes special bolt-on mounts that save hours of installation time.
Handling Quality Series ShockWave
The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
More Like This
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 11322401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 11323001 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 11053001 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11102401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 61-64 Cadillac
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!