RideTech 11325010 Streetgrip System, 78-88 GM G Body, S/B
78-87 Buick, 78-88 Chevy, 78-87 GMC, 78-87 Oldsmobile, 78-87 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your 1978-1988 G-Body with our StreetGRIP suspension kit for improved handling, ride quality and lowered stance. It's the perfect upgrade for your Monte Carlo, Malibu, Cutlass, Regal, Grand National, T-Type, Grand Prix, 442 or Hurst Olds. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation. StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, heavy duty swaybars, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Dropped spindles lower ride height.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybars minimize unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dropped Spindles, Dual Rate Coilsprings, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions.
More Like This
QA1 DK02-GMG1 Level Two Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK01-GMG1 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK03-GMG1 Level Three handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK12-GMG1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK01-GMG1 Level One Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK11-GMG1 Level One Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK12-GMG1 Level Two Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK02-GMG1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-Body
QA1 HK13-GMG1 Level Three handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK11-GMG1 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.