RideTech 11325010 Streetgrip System, 78-88 GM G Body, S/B
78-87 Buick, 78-88 Chevy, 78-87 GMC, 78-87 Oldsmobile, 78-87 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your 1978-1988 G-Body with our StreetGRIP suspension kit for improved handling, ride quality and lowered stance. It's the perfect upgrade for your Monte Carlo, Malibu, Cutlass, Regal, Grand National, T-Type, Grand Prix, 442 or Hurst Olds. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation. StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, heavy duty swaybars, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Dropped spindles lower ride height.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybars minimize unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dropped Spindles, Dual Rate Coilsprings, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions.
More Like This
QA1 DK02-GMG1 Level Two Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK01-GMG1 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK03-GMG1 Level Three handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK12-GMG1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK01-GMG1 Level One Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK11-GMG1 Level One Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 DK12-GMG1 Level Two Drag Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK02-GMG1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, 78-88 GM G-Body
QA1 HK13-GMG1 Level Three handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
QA1 HK11-GMG1 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 78-88 GM G-body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.