RideTech 11300202 1967-70 Impala Coilover System
67-70 Chevy Impala, Mono Tube Shock Type, Polyurethane Bushing Material, Hardware Included
This Coil-Over System is specifically designed for the 1967-1970 Chevy "B" Body cars and includes everything needed to provide a lowered stance with dramatically improved handling and ride quality. The system contains front upper and lower StrongArms, front & rear MuscleBars, front HQ Series Coil-Overs, rear Upper and lower StrongArms with Adjustable upper and Panhard Bar, rear HQ Series Coil-Overs shocks. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle's performance and ride quality.
1967-1970 Chevy "B" Body includes Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles and the upper ball joint has been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. They are powder coated satin black and fully assembled with ball joints, bushing and cross shafts, ready for installation.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Hyperco springs are used to provide a consistent spring rate that will last a lifetime.
- Front & Rear MucleBar Sway Bars helps reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms. The Rear Adjustable MuscleBar allows for fine-tuning by sliding the arm on the bar to increase or decrease rate.
- Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement. They utilize R-Joint Technology to provide smooth operation and reduce roll bind. The lower arms feature a double sheer mount for the coil-overs locating them in place of the stock springs, keeping the load where is belongs. The upper arm and panhard bar are adjustable, allowing the axle to be centered and pinion angle to be set.
Our single adjustable HQ (Handling Quality) Series shocks are designed and manufactured with high-end racing quality technology:
- Monotube construction
- Aluminum body
- Precise valving
- Wide adjustment range
- Premium materials & components
This means our single adjustable shocks will be right at home for track day, autocross, and weekend warrior drag racing — and they will never miss a beat on the highway. Ridetech is so confident they will hold up to whatever punishment you can dish out, we back them with a 1,000,001-mile warranty.
HQ Series Ridetech adjustable shocks also provide enough adjustment range to allow most customers to dial in the ride quality and handling they need for their intended use and achieve the desired results.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.