RideTech 11296210 1965-66 Impala Rear Coilover System
Upgrade Suspension Kit Type, Coilover Spring Type, Shocks Included, Bolt-On
This Rear Coil-Over System is specifically designed for the 1965-1966 Chevy "B" Body cars and includes everything needed to provide a lowered stance with dramatically improved handling and ride quality. The system contains rear upper and lower StrongArms with adjustable upper and panhard bar, rear HQ Series Coil-Overs shocks.
1965-1966 Chevrolet "B" Body includes Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne & Caprice.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Rear StrongArms provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement. They utilize R-Joint Technology to provide smooth operation and reduce roll bind. The lower arms feature a double sheer mount for the coil-overs locating them in place of the stock springs, keeping the load where is belongs. The upper arm and panhard bar are adjustable, allowing the axle to be centered and pinion angle to be set.
Our single adjustable HQ (Handling Quality) Series shocks are designed and manufactured with high-end racing quality technology:
- Monotube construction
- Aluminum body
- Precise valving
- Wide adjustment range
- Premium materials & components
This means our single adjustable shocks will be right at home for track day, autocross, and weekend warrior drag racing — and they will never miss a beat on the highway. Ridetech is so confident they will hold up to whatever punishment you can dish out, we back them with a 1,000,001-mile warranty.
HQ Series Ridetech adjustable shocks also provide enough adjustment range to allow most customers to dial in the ride quality and handling they need for their intended use and achieve the desired results.
NotesIncludes one upper trailing arm. Second arm must be purchased separately for vehicles with two upper arms
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11286210 1965-70 Impala Rear Coilover Package
RideTech 11296211 1965-66 Impala Rear Coilover System, TQ Upgrade
RideTech 11286211 65-70 Impala Rear Coilover Package, TQ Upgrade
RideTech 11284699 CoolRide Rear Air Kit, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11284610 Rear CoolRide Kit, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11284010 Rear CoolRide Kit, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11006799 Hd Parallel Weld-In 4 Link, 3/4/1 Ton Trucks
RideTech 11004699 Rear CoolRide Universal Air Spring/Shock Mount
RideTech 18987999 Triangulated Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powdercoated
RideTech 18988899 Parallel Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powercoated Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.