RideTech 11265010 Streetgrip System, 68-74 Nova, S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This 1968-1974 Nova StreetGRIP suspension kit provides modern handling and ride quality while lowering your car for great stance. Whether you are restoring your Nova or building a restomod / pro-touring car, StreetGRIP will transform your driving experience for the better. The complete kit is easy to install and contains everything that you need to get the job done including lowering springs, rebound adjustable shocks, high performance, self lubricating bushings, a beefy heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions. A RideTech exclusive, our shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, driving on the highway will be a pleasure. Your chassis will feel more settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will keep your tires level and planted while reducing body roll and reacting to transitions more quickly and effectively. You'll love driving your classic.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality and sporty handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve your front suspension's OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- A heavy duty, Large diameter front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
StreetGRIP System Includes Composite leaf springs, Dual Rate Coilsprings, Adjustable HQ Series Monotube Shock absorbers, Heavy Duty Front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, tall upper ball joint, lower ball joints, delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty.
More Like This
RideTech 11245010 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, S/B
RideTech 11265110 Streetgrip System, 68-74 Nova, B/B
RideTech 11015010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, S/B
RideTech 11025010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, S/B
RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
RideTech 11165110 Streetgrip System, 67-69 GM F Body, B/B
RideTech 11235010 Streetgrip System, 64-67 GM A Body, S/B
RideTech 11245110 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, B/B
RideTech 12095010 Streetgrip System, 64-66 Mustang, S/B
RideTech 12105010 Streetgrip System, 67-70 Mustang, S/B
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.