RideTech 11245010 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, S/B
68-72 Buick, 68-72 Chevy, 68-72 Oldsmobile, 68-72 Pontiac
- Specifically designed for the 68-72 GM A Body vehicles
- The RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance
- Dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds
- Comes with Delrin front control arm bushings that eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Features a larger sway bar to minimize unwanted body roll through the corners
This StreetGRIP suspension kit improves the handling, ride quality and stance of 1968-1972 GM A-body muscle cars including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest and Lemans. StreetGRIP suspension is perfect for restorations as well as restomods and pro-touring cars. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation for original>
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate front Coilsprings, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions.
LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHING> - Current design is for ROUND bushing only, Oval bushing design in process.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11245110 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, B/B
QA1 HK03-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 HK02-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
RideTech 11220198 Level 1 Air Suspension System, 64-72 Chevelle
QA1 DK02-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 HK13-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 HK01-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 HK12-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
UMI ABF809-1-R 68-72 A-Body Stage 5 Kit, 1 Inch Lower, 450lb, Red
UMI ABF809-2-B 68-72 A-Body Stage 5 Kit, 2 Inch Lower,450lb,Black
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.