RideTech 11235110 Streetgrip System, 64-67 GM A Body, B/B
65-67 Buick, 65-67 Chevy, 65-67 Oldsmobile, 1967 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Add StreetGRIP suspension to your 1964-1967 GM A-body muscle car including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest or Lemans. The complete StreetGRIP kit updates your car with modern handling, great ride quality and lowered ride height. StreetGRIP suspension is perfect for restorations as well as restomods and pro-touring cars. StreetGRIP is easy-to-install. A direct replacement for original>
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybars minimize unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate Coilsprings, front and rear, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a 1,000,001 mile warranty.
More Like This
RideTech 11235010 Streetgrip System, 64-67 GM A Body, S/B
QA1 HK02-GMA1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, GM 64-67 GM A-body
QA1 DK12-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 HK12-GMA1 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, GM 64-67 GM A-body
QA1 DK01-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-GMA1 Level Two Drag Suspension Kit, 64-67 GM A-body
QA1 HK01-GMA1 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 64-67 GM A-body
QA1 HK03-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 HK13-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 DK11-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.