RideTech 11169525 Truturn System, 67-69 GM F Body, 68-74 X Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
TRU TURN - Muscle car Steering Components - An upgraded steering system that includes:
- Steering Arms - designed to correct bumpsteer AND allow clearance for up to a 10" wide wheel with a 5.75" backspacing.
- Draglink bracket - bolts onto your oem draglink to relocate the inner tierod end to minimize bumpsteer
- Tie Rod Assemblies - integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a tru "no fab" bolt on steering system.
The early Camaro/Nova frontends have very poor suspension geometry...the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel because of the oem steering arm interference with the inside of the wheel. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues...the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is UNDER .050" through 5" of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 10" wide wheel with a 275mm tire!
More Like This
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer request for our thoughts on an axle kit for his project.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about taking on the task of setting the toe on her '33 5 window coupe.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.