RideTech 11169525 Truturn System, 67-69 GM F Body, 68-74 X Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
TRU TURN - Muscle car Steering Components - An upgraded steering system that includes:
- Steering Arms - designed to correct bumpsteer AND allow clearance for up to a 10" wide wheel with a 5.75" backspacing.
- Draglink bracket - bolts onto your oem draglink to relocate the inner tierod end to minimize bumpsteer
- Tie Rod Assemblies - integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a tru "no fab" bolt on steering system.
The early Camaro/Nova frontends have very poor suspension geometry...the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel because of the oem steering arm interference with the inside of the wheel. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues...the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is UNDER .050" through 5" of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 10" wide wheel with a 275mm tire!
More Like This
RideTech 11169570 Steering Linkage Kit 67 GM F Body, Man Steering
RideTech 11169571 Steering Linkage Kit, 67 GM F Body Pow Steering
Power Steering Kit for 1967-68 Camaro
Power Steering Kit for 1969 Camaro w/o AC, w/ SBC
Power Steering Kit for 68 Camaro w/o AC, Small Block, Std. Gear Ratio
Power Steering Kit for 1968 Camaro Big Block Chevy
G-Comp Steering Kit, 1967-69 Camaro