RideTech 11165010 Streetgrip System, 67-69 GM F Body, S/B
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird
This 1967-1969 Camaro and Firebird StreetGRIP suspension kit provides modern handling and ride quality while lowering your vehicle for great stance. StreetGRIP is perfect for restorations and mild customs such as restomods and pro-touring cars. The complete, easy-to-install kit is a direct replacement for factory suspension and includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, your highway driving experience will become more smooth, settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will put a giant grin on your face.
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality and sure-footed handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
StreetGRIP System Includes Composite leaf springs, dual rate coil springs, adjustable HQ Series monotube shock absorbers, heavy duty front swaybar, Delrin control arm bushings, tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles hardware and instructions.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.