RideTech 11055110 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, B/B
Bel Air, Biscayne, Del Ray, Impala, Brookwood, Nomad, Yeoman, Kingswood, Parkwood
Install a StreetGRIP suspension system on your full size 1958-1964 GM B-body and you will be rewarded with improved ride quality, handling, and a lowered stance. The range includes, Biscaynes, Bel Airs, Impalas, El Caminos, Starfires, Star Chiefs, LeSabres and others. The complete kit has been designed with dual rate coil springs, heavy duty swaybars and self-lubricating bushings. To help get the front of the car as low as possible, we provide a set of dropped spindles. Arguably, the most important part of the kit is the adjustable monotube shock absorbers. Specially calibrated to work with early B-bodies, they provide a giant technological leap forward with respect to both ride quality and handling. The shocks also come with RideTech's exclusive million and one-mile warranty.
- FRONT AND REAR DUAL RATE COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance.
- DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating.
- HEAVY DUTY SWAYBARS reduce body roll. Poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction without squeaks or slop.
- ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS are tuned specifically for B-bodies and offer an exclusive 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- DROP SPINDLES Get your car as low as possible**
**SPECIAL NOTE: A matching disc brake kit will need to be used with the spindles included in this kit. Baer, Wilwood and CPP offer kits for this spindle that include all of the necessary brackets.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
RideTech 11050198 Level 1 Air Suspension System, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11050910 Front CoolRide Kit, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11040297 Air Suspension System for 1958 Impala
RideTech 11060202 Coilover System for 1959-1964 Impala
RideTech 11040202 Coilover System for 1958 Impala
RideTech 11060297 Air Suspension System for 1959-1964 Impala
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.