RideTech 11025010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade the suspension on your Tri-Five 1955-1957 wagon with the StreetGRIP Suspension System. The kit will dramatically will improve your car's ride quality, handling and stance. This kit is specifically calibrated for wagons. It utilizes the same great components as the tri-five passenger car version, with the exception of different rear shock absorber configuration to accommodate the OE fuel tank location. In stock form, your wagon more than likely feels old, harsh and sloppy with lots of body roll. StreetGRIP will give your wagon a whole new lease on life with controlled body movement, far less body roll and a much smoother ride. Tires will stay planted resulting in much more chassis control.
- COMPOSITE LEAF SPRINGS eliminate spring sag and optimize ride quality & handling while reducing unsprung weight by as much as 70 lbs
- NEW SHACKLES AND HANGERS WITH DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating
- LOWERED COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance
- DELRIN BUSHINGS for the leaf springs and control arms eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating
- 1-1/4" SWAYBAR reduces roll over stock bar and poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction. No slop, no squeaks.
- HQ SERIES ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS Improve ride quality and carry an exclusive million and one mile warranty.
**This kit keeps both rear shocks in front of the axle**
More Like This
RideTech 11015010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, S/B
RideTech 11015110 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, B/B
RideTech 11025110 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, B/B
RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
RideTech 11165110 Streetgrip System, 67-69 GM F Body, B/B
RideTech 11235010 Streetgrip System, 64-67 GM A Body, S/B
RideTech 11245010 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, S/B
RideTech 11245110 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, B/B
RideTech 12095010 Streetgrip System, 64-66 Mustang, S/B
RideTech 12105010 Streetgrip System, 67-70 Mustang, S/B
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.