RideTech 11025010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, S/B
55-57 Bel Air, 55-57 One-Fifty Series, 55-57 Two-Ten Series, 55-57 Nomad, 1957 Del Ray
Upgrade the suspension on your Tri-Five 1955-1957 wagon with the StreetGRIP Suspension System. The kit will dramatically will improve your car's ride quality, handling and stance. This kit is specifically calibrated for wagons. It utilizes the same great components as the tri-five passenger car version, with the exception of different rear shock absorber configuration to accommodate the OE fuel tank location. In stock form, your wagon more than likely feels old, harsh and sloppy with lots of body roll. StreetGRIP will give your wagon a whole new lease on life with controlled body movement, far less body roll and a much smoother ride. Tires will stay planted resulting in much more chassis control.
- COMPOSITE LEAF SPRINGS eliminate spring sag and optimize ride quality & handling while reducing unsprung weight by as much as 70 lbs
- NEW SHACKLES AND HANGERS WITH DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating
- LOWERED COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance
- DELRIN BUSHINGS for the leaf springs and control arms eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating
- 1-1/4" SWAYBAR reduces roll over stock bar and poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction. No slop, no squeaks.
- HQ SERIES ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS Improve ride quality and carry an exclusive million and one mile warranty.
**This kit keeps both rear shocks in front of the axle**
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11015010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, S/B
RideTech 11015110 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, B/B
RideTech 11025110 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, B/B
RideTech 11020201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ One Piece Frame
RideTech 11020298 Air Suspension System, 55-57 Chevy 1 Pc Frame
RideTech 11030201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ Two Piece Frame
RideTech 11030298 Air Suspension System, 55-57 Chevy 2 Pc Frame
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.