RideTech 11006799 Hd Parallel Weld-In 4 Link, 3/4/1 Ton Trucks
Universal Fit, Stock Height Suspension Height Adjustment, Shocks Included, Hardware Included
- HD 4-Link rear suspension is engineered to fit a wide variety of heavy trucks
- Offers a huge improvement in ride quality and increases payload capacity
- Features 1.5" diameter .188" wall DOM tube 4-Link bars and large durable poly bushings
- Will increase the load capacity to a total of 7,000 lbs.
- Designed to maintain the stick ride height of your truck
Heavy duty truck are the perfect application for an air suspension. The weight load of these truck can vary by several thousand pounds from trailers, people, or other cargo. With a traditional leafspring suspension, you are forced to endure a harsh ride quality when unloaded in order to accommodate any anticipated cargo when loaded. With air suspension, however, you can adjust the spring rate via air pressure to be appropriate for any cargo load, light or heavy!
The new HD 4-Link rear suspension will fit a wide variety of heavy trucks. The HD 4-Link offers a huge improvement in not only ride quality, but also load capacity and handling performance as well. By virtue of its highly adaptable design and weld-on installation, it will fit a wide range of 1/2 ton to 1-ton trucks.
The HD 4-Link features 1.5" diameter .188" wall DOM tube 4-Link bars, large durable poly bushings, 2" diameter .250" wall tubing bridge, .250" thick plate steel brackets, and Firestone airsprings with a total load capacity of around 7,000 lbs.
Popular options for the HD 4-Link include the new RideTech impact forged Monotube shocks, your choice of universal or model specific panhard bar kits, and a variety of compressor and control systems to fit any budget or performance level.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.