Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, White
Universal Fit, 42" Overall Length, 17" Overall Width, 16" Overall Height, 0.375" Shaft Diameter
- Modeled after the 1955 Chevy
- White finish
- 42" long
- 17" wide
- 16" tall
Blue Diamond Classics brings an authentic mini version of the 1955 Chevy pedal car that’s fun for kids or great for the nostalgic collector.
This durable, easy-to-assemble vintage pedal car features beautiful white paint, chrome column, hood ornament, hubcaps and windshield. Plus, it's detailed with tuck and roll style upholstery that matches the body color, a padded convertible top boot, and authentic style hood ornament.
Introduce a new generation of kids to the fun of pedal cars, or enjoy a flashback to the past with Blue Diamond Classics pedal cars.
- Authentic mini reproduction of the 1955 Chevy pedal car
- Fun for kids with authentic detail for the collector
- Quality construction for play and a lifetime of memories
- Easy assembly with instructions included
- Glossy white paint
- Chrome column, hood ornament, hubcaps and windshield
- Detailed tuck and roll-style upholstery, matched to the body color
- Padded convertible top boot
- Authentic style hood ornament
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Blue/White
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Red
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Pink/White
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Black w/Flames
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Customizable
Murray® Comet Style Pedal Car - White
Model A Roadster Pedal Car, Blue
Murray® Comet Style Pedal Car, Police Edition
Model A Roadster Pedal Car, Red
Pedal Car Parts, Steelcraft Pursuit Plane Hardware Kit
Q & A
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.