Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Red
Universal Fit, 42" Overall Length, 17" Overall Width, 16" Overall Height, 0.375" Shaft Diameter
- Authentic mini version of the '55 Chevy is great for collectors and kids
- Suitable for children ages 3 to 7 and up to 60 pounds
- Comes partially assembled and includes simple assembly instructions
- Neat tuck and roll upholstery with a padded convertible top boot cover
- Authentic style hood ornament and hub caps for a vintage look
Blue Diamond Classics brings an authentic mini version of the 1955 Chevy pedal car that’s fun for kids or great for the nostalgic collector.
This durable, easy-to-assemble vintage pedal car features beautiful two-tone paint, chrome column, hood ornament, hubcaps and windshield. Plus, it's detailed with tuck and roll style upholstery that matches the body color, a padded convertible top boot, and authentic style hood ornament.
Introduce a new generation of kids to the fun of pedal cars, or enjoy a flashback to the past with Blue Diamond Classics pedal cars.
- Authentic mini reproduction of the 1955 Chevy pedal car
- Fun for kids with authentic detail for the collector
- Quality construction for play and a lifetime of memories
- Easy assembly with instructions included
- Two-tone paint
- Chrome column, hood ornament, hubcaps and windshield
- Detailed tuck and roll-style upholstery, matched to the body color
- Padded convertible top boot
- Authentic style hood ornament
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Blue/White
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Pink/White
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car. Purple/White
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Black w/Flames
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, Customizable
Retro Tri-Five 1955 Chevy Steel Metal Pedal Car, White
Model A Roadster Pedal Car, Blue
Murray® Comet Style Pedal Car - White
Murray® Comet Style Pedal Car, Police Edition
Model A Roadster Pedal Car, Red
Q & A
Tim touches briefly on some of the pedal car parts we have to offer.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.