Reduction Pulley Combo for Small Block Chevy Long Pump
- Kit includes a double groove water pump pulley, 1-5/8" centering hole
- Also includes a double groove crank pulley
- Matched pair of heavy duty belts
- This requires longer 3/8" bolts to be purchased separately, Allen head type bolts recommended
- For Small Block Chevy V8s with '69-'86 long style water pumps with 5/8" shaft
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Combo includes cast aluminum double-groove aluminum water pump pulley, crank pulley, and matched pair of heavy duty belts. Slows water pump speed by 20% for increased horsepower.
For Small Block Chevy V8s with '69-'86 long style water pumps with 5/8" shaft.
Note: The lower crank pulleys in our combo kits are manufactured thicker than normal stock pulleys. This requires longer 3/8" bolts to be purchased separately. Allen head type bolts recommended.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Upper Pulley Grooves: Two
- Lower Pulley Grooves: Two
- Upper Pulley Diameter: 6-5/8" O.D.
- Lower Pulley Diameter: 5-7/16" O.D.
- Upper Pulley Snout Hole: 5/8" O.D. (can be drilled out to 3/4")
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Short Pump Double Groove PulleyPart # 91015482Qty x 1
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Lower PulleyPart # 91015488Qty x 1
Matched Belts for Cast Aluminum Pulleys 910-15461Part # 91015416Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.