Redline 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W30 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, SN API Rating, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it’s motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
- Most popular engine oil for modern road cars and light trucks
- Thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 10W40
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.