Redline 15304 5W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W30 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Offers improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Has less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- Its high natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Features superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- It is the most popular oil for modern road cars and light trucks, as specified for most late-model BMW, General Motors, and Nissan vehicles
Red Line 5W-30 is a fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications. Features Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions. High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Most popular oil for modern road cars and light trucks, as specified for most late-model BMW, General Motors, and Nissan vehicles
- Thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 10W40
- Sold as a box of 12 quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Redline 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Redline 11404 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 11504 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 15305 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Redline 11504 SAE 15W50 Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Redline 15405 5W40 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 11505 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 10404 15W40 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 15306 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Gallon
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.