Red 7mm Solid Core Spark Plug Wire, 20 Ft.
Red, 7 mm Diameter
- This transparent red insulation on the cable allows you to actually see the woven wire core inside
- Just trim to length and crimp on terminals
- Accepts all normal boots and terminals available at local part stores, or use with Rajah ends
- Has a solid core (Non-EMI Suppression) wire with a 7mm diameter
- Comes in a 20' length, which is enough to do most engines
Transparent red insulation on the cable allows you to actually see the woven wire core inside. Just trim to length and crimp on terminals. It readily accepts all normal boots and terminals available at local part stores, or use with Rajah ends.
- Wire Diameter: 7mm
- Wire Type: Solid Core (Non-EMI Suppression)
Not for use with multi-spark ignition boxes, such as MSD 6A or 6AL.
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!