RapidAir M8014 Maxline Air Hose Tee Fitting, 3/4 Inch x 1/2 Inch Tee
0.75" Tube I.D., 175 lbs Pressure Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
RapidAir Maxline industrial compressed air piping systems are fast and easy to install. They feature leakproof, corrosion resistant fittings that are built to last. These air hose connectors work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking. No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings and put up your system in an afternoon.
- Use to create outlet drops or splice in straight tubing
- Nickel plated brass for long lasting reliability
- Double o-ring design to insure no air leakage
- No expensive tools required
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- Included in our Maxline Air Hose Outlet Kits
Maxline Brochure (PDF)
NotesSafety tips when working with pressurized air systems:
- Regulate system pressure to a maximum of 175psi
- Slowly turn off compressor when not in use
- Check local building codes before installation
- Always wear eye protection when using compressed air
Note: Pipe Sealant - Use a brushable pipe sealant for all pipe thread connections. This provides lubrication and prevents the threads from galling in the aluminum blocks. DO NOT use Teflon tape.
1/2 inch Maxline is a great choice for in wall tubing. 3/4 inch Maxline can be used for in wall tubing for longer tubing lengths. However, it is too hard to plumb the 3/4 inch directly to the back of the outlet. Reducing from 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch with a (9108014) Reducing Tee is the best way.
More Like This
RapidAir M8001 Maxline 1/2 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/8 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8021 Maxline Air Hose Connector, 1/2 Inch Union Fitting
RapidAir M8005 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 1/2 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8022 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Union Fitting
RapidAir M8003 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/4 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8011 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Tee Fitting
RapidAir M8024 Maxline Air Hose Union Fitting, 3/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch
RapidAir M8010 Maxline Air Hose Tee Fitting, 1/2 Inch
RapidAir M8067 Maxline Air Hose Elbow Connector, 3/4 Inch Fitting
RapidAir M8080 Maxline Air Hose Elbow Connector, 1/2 Inch Fitting
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.