RapidAir M8010 Maxline Air Hose Tee Fitting, 1/2 Inch
0.5" Tube I.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
RapidAir Maxline industrial compressed air piping systems are fast and easy to install. They feature leakproof, corrosion resistant fittings that are built to last. These air hose connectors work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking. No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings and put up your system in an afternoon.
- Use to create outlet drops or splice in straight tubing
- Nickel plated brass for long lasting reliability
- Double o-ring design to insure no air leakage
- No expensive tools required
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- Included in our Maxline Air Hose Outlet Kits
Maxline Brochure (PDF)
NotesSafety tips when working with pressurized air systems:
- Regulate system pressure to a maximum of 175psi
- Slowly turn off compressor when not in use
- Check local building codes before installation
- Always wear eye protection when using compressed air
Note: Pipe Sealant - Use a brushable pipe sealant for all pipe thread connections. This provides lubrication and prevents the threads from galling in the aluminum blocks. DO NOT use Teflon tape.
More Like This
RapidAir M8001 Maxline 1/2 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/8 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8021 Maxline Air Hose Connector, 1/2 Inch Union Fitting
RapidAir M8014 Maxline Air Hose Tee Fitting, 3/4 Inch x 1/2 Inch Tee
RapidAir M8080 Maxline Air Hose Elbow Connector, 1/2 Inch Fitting
RapidAir M8002 Maxline 1/2 Inch Air Hose Connector-1/2 In. NPT Fitting
RapidAir M8005 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 1/2 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8022 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Union Fitting
RapidAir M8003 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/4 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8011 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Tee Fitting
RapidAir M8024 Maxline Air Hose Union Fitting, 3/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!