RapidAir M3810 Maxline Air Hose Outlet Connector Kit, 1/2 Inch Hose
.50" Tube I.D., 1/4" NPT Outlet Fitting, 175 lbs Pressure Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Maxline industrial compressed air piping systems are fast and easy to install. They feature leakproof, corrosion resistant fittings that are built to last. These air hose connectors work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking. These kits allow you to put air lines exactly where you want them, just like electrical outlets. No more dragging hoses across the shop to your work area. No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings and put up your system in an afternoon.
- (1) Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 3/8" NPT Straight
- (1) Sleeve seal
- (1) Hand Valve
- (1) Connector nut
- (1) 1/4" NPT Brass 45 degree
- (1) 3/8" NPT Brass Plug
Note: Quick coupler sold separately
Outlet Kit Contents (GIF)
Maxline Brochure (PDF)
Compressed Air Outlet
- The starting point for the compressed air system.
- Attach the supplied 3/8" npt fitting to your air compressor regulator, jumper a piece of nylon tubing to the manifold and begin your system.
- Nickel plated brass
- Double o-ring design
- Split ring allows disassembly
- No expensive tools required
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
Safety tips when working with pressurized air systems:
- Regulate system pressure to a maximum of 175psi
- Slowly turn off compressor when not in use
- Check local building codes before installation
- Always wear eye protection when using compressed air
Note: Pipe Sealant - Use a brushable pipe sealant for all pipe thread connections. This provides lubrication and prevents the threads from galling in the aluminum blocks. DO NOT use Teflon tape.
More Like This
RapidAir M7510 Maxline Air Hose Outlet Connector Kit, 3/4 Inch Hose
RapidAir M7500 Master Air Line Kit, 3/4 Inch Line
RapidAir M3800 Master Air Line Kit, 1/2 Inch Line
RapidAir M6031 300 FT Maxline Nylon Air Hose Tubing, 3/4 Inch Diameter
RapidAir F28075 3/4 Inch Fast Pipe Kit, 100 Foot
RapidAir F28100 1 Inch Fast Pipe Air Kit, 100 Foot
RapidAir M6026 100 FT Maxline Nylon Air Hose Tubing, 1/2 Inch Diameter
RapidAir M6030 100 FT Maxline Nylon Air Hose Tubing, 3/4 Inch Diameter
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.