Ram Clutches 9351S Pre-86 Chevy Assault Triple Disc Clutch, 10 Spline
Chevy Big Block V8, 10 Spline Count, 6.25" Diameter, 11.00 lbs. Weight
- Designed to fit pre-1986 Small Block Chevy's
- Clutches have a 6-1/4" diameter
- Weight is 10 pounds for the two disc button flywheel style and 11 lbs. for 3 disc and 2 disc
- Designed with a 10 spline count
- Will handle approximately 600-700 horsepower
10 pounds for the two disc button flywheel style, 11 lbs. for 3 disc and 2 disc. The same long life discs and components of all RAM clutches go into each clutch assembly. These clutches are the ultimate weapon. 6-1/4" diameter.
Repair parts for Ram oval track "assault" racing clutch are also available.
Tech Tip: When installing a new clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
Terms and Policy (PDF)
Item DetailsChevy Triple Disc, 10 Spline
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.