Ram Clutches 1535 2.3 Ford Steel Flywheel, 11.3 lbs
2.3 Ford Inline Four, 135 Tooth Count, Not SFI-approved SFI Rating, 11.30 lbs. Weight, Steel
- Flywheel features an all-steel construction and is designed to for the Ford 2/2.3L engines
- It has (6) 9-5/8" pressure plate mounting holes that are 3/8"-16
- Will fit an 8-1/2" diameter clutch disc
- Lightweight design means that it only weighs 11.3 lbs.
- Flywheel has a 135 tooth count
This bulletproof steel flywheel from Ram Clutches is drilled for both the 2000cc or 2300cc engines.
Does not include pressure plate bolts. Use ARP 101-1302201 bolt.
Terms and Policy (PDF)
- Has 6 (ea) 9-5/8" pressure plate mounting holes that are 3/8"-16
- For 8-1/2" diameter clutch disc
- Weight: 11.3 lbs.
- Contains 135 teeth
STREET DUAL DISC, HYDRAULICS, FLYWHEELS, MULTI-DISC CIRCLE TRACK
The above referenced units are strictly factory warranty only.
Units are not to be returned for warranty consideration to Speedway Motors.
EACH OF THESE UNITS ARE TAGGED WITH A FACTORY WARRANTY TAG/LABEL TO CONTACT RAM DIRECTLY FOR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT CONSIDERATION.
Warranty return must be processed with Ram directly and not Speedway Motors.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.