Ram 488 GM Short Manual Clutch Release Bearing
Muncie 4-Speed, Saginaw 3-Speed, Saginaw 4-Speed, T10, T5
- Engineered to withstand high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Bearing is heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- The race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Incudes a Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Overall thickness length measures 1.270" and has a 1.37" I.D.
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. Replaces throwout bearing 614-01B-BCA.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Overall Thickness (Length): 1.270"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"
- BUICK 1971-1980
- CHEVROLET 1955-1981
- CHEVROLET PICKUP 1961-1985
- CORVETTE 1955-1988
- JEEP WAGONEER 1971
- OLDSMOBILE 1964-1980
- PONTIAC 1959-1980
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!