RaceQuip's 5-Point Pull Down Camlock Harness System features twin individual HANS / HNR style shoulder belts and has an SFI 16.1 Rating. The lightweight aluminum alloy cam buckle provides precise spring pressure for a positive feel when rotating the lever to the 45 degree (right or left) unlatch movement. This 5-pt HANS / HNR seat belt system also has a "pull down" lap belt design which means you pull the lap belt ends away from the cam buckle to tighten the belts. The cam buckle stays attached to the right-side lap belt when not in use. This auto racing harness is manufactured using premium 3" polyester webbing that reduces to 2" above the shoulder adjusters and drop forged steel 3 bar slides and bolt on hardware ends. The double adjustable ends allow mounting as either wrap around or bolt-in. Shoulders adjust from 25" to 72" and lap belt adjusts from 30" to 70". NOTE: RaceQuip motorsports harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a roll cage or harness bar - if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip harness set or seat belts.
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 3" Hardware Ends Installed
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 25" to 72"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 30" to 70"
- Twin Individual HANS / HNR Shoulder Belts
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Cam Buckle
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel