RHS 549107 RHS Tall Deck LS Block Intake Spacer Kit, LS-Cathedral Port
Chevy LS V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Racing Head Service to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
RHS Intake spacers will allow the use of standard style LS Cathedral port (LS1,LS2,LS6,4.8L,5.3L,etc) intakes with our Tall Deck (9.750") LS Alum. Race Blocks. The spacers will work with FAST LSXR cathedral port intakes, OEM GM LS1/LS2/LS6/4.8L/5.4L intakes, or any other intake that is designed to work with LS cathedral port heads. The spacers must also be used with LS cathedral port style cylinder heads.
- Fits LS Cathedral Port-style intakes
- CNC-machined to strict tolerances to fit 9.750" deck height blocks
- CAD designed by engineers at RHS
- Lightweight scalloped design provides rigidity and function without adding significant weight
- Includes required hardware and spacer-to-head gasket (intake manifold gaskets are not included)
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.