RHS 549107 RHS Tall Deck LS Block Intake Spacer Kit, LS-Cathedral Port
Chevy LS V8
RHS Intake spacers will allow the use of standard style LS Cathedral port (LS1,LS2,LS6,4.8L,5.3L,etc) intakes with our Tall Deck (9.750") LS Alum. Race Blocks. The spacers will work with FAST LSXR cathedral port intakes, OEM GM LS1/LS2/LS6/4.8L/5.4L intakes, or any other intake that is designed to work with LS cathedral port heads. The spacers must also be used with LS cathedral port style cylinder heads.
- Fits LS Cathedral Port-style intakes
- CNC-machined to strict tolerances to fit 9.750" deck height blocks
- CAD designed by engineers at RHS
- Lightweight scalloped design provides rigidity and function without adding significant weight
- Includes required hardware and spacer-to-head gasket (intake manifold gaskets are not included)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for RHS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.