Quick Time RM-8001 Bellhousing, Engine Stand/Dyno
Many Engines, 4.00" Overall Height, Steel, Black, 6.1 SFI Rating, 130/153/157 Flywheel
The Quick Time RM-8001 engine stand bellhousing is the perfect bell to be used with most engine test stands or engine dyno stands. This is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows our bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire.
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Quick Time to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.