Quick Time RM-6060 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T5
Ford Small Block V8, T5, 6.93" Overall Height, 6.93" Depth, Steel, Semi-gloss, 157 Flywheel
- Connects small block Ford engines to a Ford TKO 500-600, TR3550 or T5 transmissions
- Built from high grade steel with over 80.000 psi strength
- Weighs only 20 lbs.
- 4.850 in. or 4.910 in. or 5.120 in. transmission bore diameter
- Made 100% in the USA
The Quick Time RM-6060 bellhousing connects small block Ford engines to a Ford TKO 500-600, TR3550 or T5 Mustang (standard length input shaft) transmission. This bellhousing is not S.F.I. certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. The Quick Time bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows the Quick Time bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire. Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
- Quick Time Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Height = 6.925
- Trans. Bore Ø = Universal 4.850/4.910
- Engine = Ford 289/302/351w/351c
- Trans. = Universal Ford TKO 500-600/T5 Mustang/TR3550
- Clutch Ø = 10.5"
- Flywheel = 157 tooth
- Weight = 20#
- Universal fork brackets for diaphragm or cable operated linkage
- Has passed all SFI testing
- Pivot ball, fork brackets, full engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Quick Time to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6063 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-6045 Bellhousing, SBC/SBF Powerglide
Quick Time RM-8001 Bellhousing, Engine Stand/Dyno
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-9045 Bellhousing, Chevy/Ford TH400/TH350
Quick Time RM-8031 Bellhousing, Ford 5.0/5.8L T56
Quick Time RM-6065 Bellhousing, Small Block Ford, TKO/TR3550/T5
Quick Time RM-6050 Bellhousing, Ford 5.0/5.8L T56
Quick Time RM-6056 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Steel Bellhousing, T5/TKO
Quick Time RM-6053 Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8L Ford Mustang II
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.