Quick Time RM-6057 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Bellhousing-T10 & Toploader
Ford FE V8, T10, Toploader, 6.43" Depth, Steel, Natural, 23.00 lbs. Weight, Hardware Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 16 business days for Quick Time to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a Borg-Warner T10 or Toploader 4-speed manual transmission behind your favorite V8 engine. Were now offering them for Ford FE 352, 390, 427, 428.
The compact design allows the bellhousings to fit in tight quarters and most will accommodate up to a 12" clutch. Set up to use an original style clutch fork and release bearing, but can also be used with hyraulic release bearings.
- Height = 6.425
- Trans. Bore Ø = universal 4.85/4.910/4.685
- Engine = Ford 352/390/427/428
- Trans. = Universal early toploaders/Borgwarner T10/Muncie, Jerico 4-5 Speed/Short Shaft TKO, Ford and Chevy 500-600
- Clutch Ø = 12"
- Flywheel = 184 tooth
- Weight = 23#
- Universal shifter fork brackets for diaphram or cable operated linkage
- Fork brackets, full engine plate and grade 8 bolts included
Item DetailsT10 or toploader transmission
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6063 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-8011 Big Block Ford Steel Bellhousing, T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6059 1949-53 Flathead to Toploader/T10 Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Quick Time RM-8070 Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8 Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6070 Adapter Bellhousing, Mopar 318/360 to Muncie Trans
Lakewood 15000LKW Bellhousing, 1958-Up Chevy
Quick Time RM-8001 Bellhousing, Engine Stand/Dyno
Quick Time RM-6056 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Steel Bellhousing, T5/TKO
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!