Quarter Master 509113SC Button Flywheel 7.25 Clutch, 1pc Seal Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, .55" Depth, 3.37" Outside Diameter, 4.15 lbs. Weight, Steel, Natural
- Will fit V-Drive, Optimum-V, and Pro-Series
- it is to be used with a counterweighted flex plate
- For a 1 piece rear main seal crankshaft application
- Specially engineered for use with rear mount bellhousings and flexplate assemblies
- They are designed and manufactured in-house, using stringent quality control methods
These button-style flywheels from Quarter Master are engineered for use with rear mount bellhousings and flexplate assemblies. They are designed and manufactured in-house, using stringent quality control methods to ensure excellent product performance and availability.
- Late Chevy internally balanced or neutral, one-piece rear main seal
- For V-Drive, Optimum-V, and Pro-Series
- 7.25" Clutch Unit
- Use with rear mount bellhousings and flexplate assemblies
- To be used with a counterweighted flex plate
- 1 piece rear main seal crankshaft application
Note: This is for use with Race applications only - not intended for Street use.
Tech Tip: When installing a new clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1955-1985 Chevy 168 Tooth Aluminum Flywheel
Chevy Lightweight Steel Flywheel, 168 Tooth
Ford 302 Lightweight Steel Flywheel, 50 oz. 24.6 lbs.
Chevy 1955-1985 Aluminum 153 Tooth Flywheel
Chevy Lightweight Steel Flywheel, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Main
Ford 302/351W Lightweight Steel Flywheel, 28 oz., 24.6 Lbs.
SFI-Rated Steel Flywheel for 1986-1992 Chevrolet 305-350 V8 SB
Quarter Master 509110SC Button-Style Flywheels
Quarter Master Button Flywheel, V-Drive/Pro-Series/Optimum-V, 7.25 In
Brinn 79070 Small Block Chevy Steel Flywheel, 2 Piece Main, 1955-1985
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions