Quarter Master 38517090 5.5 Inch Triple Disc V-Drive Clutch, 26-Spline
Chevy Small Block V8, 26 Spline Count, .16" Shaft Diameter, 5.5" Diameter
- Designed to work with a GM flex plate
- Will bolt right up to a pre-'86 S/B Chevy crankshaft
- Clutch has a 15/32" x 26 spline
- Lightweight design means that it has less rotational mass which lead to improved acceleration
The lighter the rotating mass, the faster you can accelerate off the turns. It doesn't get much lighter than this Quartermaster 5-1/2" Drive triple disc clutch! Simply use with a GM flex plate and bolt to your pre-'86 S/B Chevy crankshaft. 15/32" x 26 spline.
Tech Tip: When installing a new multi disc clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.