Quarter Master 298158 S/B Chevy 7.25 Inch 2-Disc Clutch, 26-Spline
Chevy Small Block V8, 26 Spline Count, 1.06" Shaft Diameter, 7.25" Diameter
- Specifically designed for the pre-1986 Small Block Chevy engine
- Offers the best balance of performance, durability and affordability for the money
- Features an open design for cleaner and cooler operations
- Will significantly reduce the moment of inertia for lightweight power transfer
- Top-quality friction material ensures reliability in the harshest racing conditions
For racers looking for a Pre-1986 Small Block Chevy multi disc clutch that offers the best balance of performance, durability and affordability for the money, look no further. The V-Drive series of clutches from Quarter Master features an open design for cleaner and cooler operations. In addition, these 7.25" clutches significantly reduce the moment of inertia for lightweight power transfer. Top-quality friction material ensures reliability in the harshest racing conditions, while the light weight of the clutch provides superior performance.
Tech Tip: When installing a new multi disc clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
Item Details1-5/32" 26-spline
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.