Quarter Master 114260 Reverse-Mount Starter, Clutch
Universal Fit, Manual Transmission Type, Mini Starter Size, Painted, 6.00:1 Gear Ratio
- Starter has an output of 1.4 kW / 2 hp
- Has a reverse gear rotation and a 6:1 ratio
- The current draw is approximately 210 amps at rated load
- Features a full ball bearing construction and heavy-duty solenoids
- Specially engineered to not be affected by normal under hood operating temperatures
Quarter Master starts with the highest quality starter components available and hand-assembles them in-house. They are then fitted with custom adapter mounts that accurately locate the pinion gear for a perfect mesh fit with the flywheel. Ultra-Duty Starters feature plenty of punch (1.4 kW) for all performance applications. With full ball bearing construction and heavy-duty solenoids, they are not affected by normal under hood operating temperatures. Current draw is approximately 210 amps at rated load.
- Replacement starter for Chevy bellhousing and clutch kits 910-11038580 and 910-11038590.
910-114260 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!