QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These stock mount adjustable front shocks are available for 1963-1965 Buick Rivieras. Available in double, single and non-adjustable options, these shocks provide exactly the ride you want, high performance handling and great looks. Made in the USA, these QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving the factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 23.63" extended height
- 14.88" compressed height
More Like This
QA1 TN907 Non-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS519 Single-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN518 Non-Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD518 Double Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS518 Single-Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!