SHOCK STOCKER S-ADJ
These stock mount adjustable rear shocks are available for 1960-1964 Ford Galaxies. Available in double, single and non-adjustable options, these shocks provide exactly the ride you want, high performance handling and great looks. Made in the USA, these QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving the factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Single adjustable
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721TS518 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS401 Stocker Star single Adjustable Smooth Body Shock
QA1 TD303 Stocker Star Smooth Body Shock, Front, a Mustang II Front Suspension
QA1 TD501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TD516 Stocker Star Dbl Adj Shock, Front, 80-96 Ford F-150 2wd
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!