QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Rear Position
- Features a large aluminum body with an anodized finish for added protection
- They features an easy, bolt-in installation with no cutting or welding required
- All shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before being shipped
- Extended length measures 16.38" and has a 11" compressed length
QA1 offers stock mount, aluminum adjustable shocks available in double, single, Drag "R" Series and Non-adjustable valving options. With these shocks, you can get exactly the ride you want, great looks and high performance handling, all at an unbeatable price. You can't go wrong with these QA1 smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
QA1 7551 75 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5368 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 SS7555P Streeters Shock, 10.25/15.25 Comp/Ext,Firmer Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.