QA1 TS403 Stocker Star Shock, Single Adj 1963-82 Corvette
75-86 C10, 63-82 Corvette, 75-78 C15, 79-86 C1500, 63-74 C10 Pickup, 67-74 C15/C1500 Pickup
- The shock is specially designed for the 1963-82 Corvette
- Features a twin tube design with a smooth, aluminum body
- Compressed length is 10.13" and extended length measure 14"
- It simultaneously change your compression and rebound with one knob, choosing from 18 valving options
- Both the upper and lower shock mounts have bushed eyelets
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum double, single and non-adjustable shocks for the rear of 63-83 Corvettes. With their great look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with these smooth body shocks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.