QA1 TS303 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, Front
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Front Position
- Features a smooth aluminum body with an anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
- Upper shock mount features a stud and lower a bushed eyelet
- Designed to be a direct replacement for Mustang II suspension
- Compressed length measures 7.63" and the extended length measures a total of 11"
- Twin tube shock has single adjustability
With double adjustable, single adjustable, drag "R" series adjustable and non-adjustable valving options, you will find the right shock for you. Designed for the Mustang II suspension, QA1 Stocker Stars are made of high quality aluminum for great looks and durability. All QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving our Minnesota factory, ensuring your shocks are of the highest quality.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.