QA1 TN706 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
79-04 Ford Mustang, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum adjustable shocks for 79-04 Mustangs. Double, single and non-adjustable valving allows for your choice of ride quality. With its smooth look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with a QA1 smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 TN707 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 HD601S HD Series Strut, 19.31/13.07 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 HD603S HD Series Strut, 20.87/14.62 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 HR603S HR Series Drag Race Strut, 20.87/14.62 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 HS601S HS Series Strut, Single Adjustable, Front, Mustang
QA1 HS603S HS Series Strut, 20.87/14.62 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 53884 53 Series Shock, 13.13/21 Comp/Ext, 4-4 Valving
QA1 53955 53 Series Shock, 10.13/15 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
QA1 53885-3 53 Series Shock, 13.13/21 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
QA1 53953-5 53 Series Shock, 10.13/15 Comp/Ext, 3-5 Valving
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!