QA1 TN403S 403 Aluminum Stocker Star Non-Adjustable Shock
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum double, single and non-adjustable shocks for the rear of 63-83 Corvettes. With their great look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with these smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 TN403 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 1963-83 Corvette
QA1 TN508 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, 13.5/8.75 Ext/Comp, Corvette
QA1 TS403 Stocker Star Shock, Single Adj 1963-82 Corvette
QA1 TD403 STocker Star Shock, Rear, Dbl Adj 1963-82 Corvette
QA1 TR403 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Rear, Chevy C10/Vette
QA1 TR508 Stocker Star Drag R Series Smooth Body Shock, Front, 63-82 Corvettes
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
AFCO 3840SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3870PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!