QA1 TN403S 403 Aluminum Stocker Star Non-Adjustable Shock
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Rear Position
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum double, single and non-adjustable shocks for the rear of 63-83 Corvettes. With their great look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with these smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!