QA1 TD902 Stocker Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 23.5/14.5 Ext/Comp
F-150, Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Nomad, Truck, Del Ray, Twin Tube Shock Type
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum adjustable shocks for 55-57 Chevy Full-Size and 97-04 Ford F150s. Double, single and non-adjustable valving allows for your choice of ride quality. With its smooth look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with a QA1 smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.