QA1 TD706 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
79-04 Ford Mustang, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum adjustable shocks for 79-04 Mustangs. Double, single and non-adjustable valving allows for your choice of ride quality. With its smooth look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with a QA1 smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 TS707 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TS706 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TD707 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TN707 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TN706 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 53884 53 Series Shock, 13.13/21 Comp/Ext, 4-4 Valving
QA1 53955 53 Series Shock, 10.13/15 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
QA1 53885-3 53 Series Shock, 13.13/21 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
QA1 53953-5 53 Series Shock, 10.13/15 Comp/Ext, 3-5 Valving
QA1 53953-7 53 Series Shock, 10.13/15 Comp/Ext, 3-7 Valving
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!