QA1 TD706 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum adjustable shocks for 79-04 Mustangs. Double, single and non-adjustable valving allows for your choice of ride quality. With its smooth look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with a QA1 smooth body shocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721TD706 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD707 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TS601 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 17/11.5 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TD601 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 17/11.5 Ext/Comp, Mustang
QA1 TS706 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Mustang
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.