SHOCK STOCKER D-ADJ
These stock mount adjustable rear shocks are available for 1960-1964 Ford Galaxies. Available in double, single and non-adjustable options, these shocks provide exactly the ride you want, high performance handling and great looks. Made in the USA, these QA1 aluminum shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before leaving the factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Double adjustable
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721TD518 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS907 Single-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
QA1 TS505 GM Adjustable Front Shock
QA1 TS801 GM Adjustable Rear Shock
QA1 TD303 Stocker Star Smooth Body Shock, Front, a Mustang II Front Suspension
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.