QA1 TD404 404 Aluminum Stocker Star Double Adjustable Shock
84-87 Chevy Corvette, Twin Tube Shock Type, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
QA1 offers aluminum shocks for your 84-87 Corvette available in double, single and non-adjustable valving options, allowing for your choice of adjustability. With its great look, high performance handling and unbeatable price, you can't go wrong with a QA1 Corvette smooth body shocks.
- Double adjustable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 TD511 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.34/10.26 Ext/Comp, Corvette
QA1 TN403 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 1963-83 Corvette
QA1 TS511 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.34/10.26 Ext/Comp, Corvette
QA1 TR403 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Rear, Chevy C10/Vette
QA1 TS404 Stocker Star Shock, Corvette, Rear
RideTech 22149866 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 4.75" Stroke
RideTech 11540110 HQ Series Shock System, 84-87 Corvette
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN519 Non-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.