QA1 T114W Spanner Wrench For Coil-Over Shocks
- The wrench is fully constructed out of steel
- Features a black anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
- Commonly used on 2 ½" ID coil overs which have an OD of approximately 3 ½"
- Kit includes wrench for the spring seat adjuster and a wrench for the lock nut
- It is compatible with 26, 26A, 26V, 28, 28A, 28V, 50, 51, 60, and 62 Series Shocks
QA1 offers this spanner wrench for its shocks. Wrench is constructed out of steel and features a black anodized finish. Includes wrench for the spring seat adjuster and a wrench for the lock nut. Wrench is compatible with 26, 26A, 26V, 28, 28A, 28V, 50, 51, 60, and 62 Series Shocks.
- Steel construction
- Black anodized finish
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: Does not work on Streeters shocks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.