QA1 RCK52359 Single Adjustable Rear Pro Coil System, Firm, 1969-72 GM
70-72 Chevy Monte Carlo, 69-72 Pontiac Grand Prix, Rear Position, Twin Tube Shock Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1 offers bolt-in Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kits for 1964-1972 GM A-body vehicles such as Chevelle, Cutlass and Regal, as well as 1969-1972 Grand Prix and 1970-1972 Monte Carlos. These kits include specially designed USA-made mounting brackets, single or double adjustable aluminum shocks specific to 1964-1972 GM A-bodies, 1969-1972 Grand Prix and 1970-1972 Monte Carlos, high travel springs and all necessary hardware.
Single adjustable shocks provide 18 positions of simultaneous rebound and compression adjustment while QA1’s double adjustable shocks provide 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment, for a total of 324 possible valving combinations. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body allowing for ride height adjustability. Multiple spring rate options are also available, and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Kit Will Lower the Vehicle
- Single Adjustable
- Fits 1969-72 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1970-72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
More Like This
QA1 GE401 Economy Pro Coil System, 12.8/9 Ext/Comp, GM A/G-Body/Tri-5
QA1 GD401 Pro Coil Shocks and Strut, 12.8/9 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GR401 R Series GM Coil-Over Shock, 12.8/9 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
AFCO 3840Z Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
AFCO 3840CZ Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
AFCO 3845F/BNC Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over, 1967-69 F-Body
AFCO 3845C Aluminum 4 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Clear
QA1 RCK52358 Double Adjustable Rear Pro Coil System, Firm, 1964-72 GM
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.