QA1 NMR8 N Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 3-Piece, Each
Universal Fit, RH Male Thread Type, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, Stainless Steel
R-Joints are a revolutionary rod end design that provides low friction, full range articulation, long service life, lateral stability and quiet operation.
- R-Joint XL rod end with 1 ¼”-12 right hand thread
- Articulates in 3 planes 360 degree axial rotation and 50 degrees of total lateral rotation
- 17-4 investment cast stainless steel housing with rolled threads
- Polished stainless ball and RTX10 composite cage provides consistent low friction movement
- Special RTX10 composite cage needs NO lubrication
- Self cleaning design…movement not affected by ANY water, grit, dirt, or debris
- Spring loaded closure keeps mechanism tight and rattle free for LIFE!
- Includes spacers to create 9/16" I.D. and 2-5/8" width
R-Joint XL Material Specs:
- Ball: 304 Stainless Steel
- Composite: RTX10
- Wave Spring: 17-7 Stainless Steel
- Retainer Ring: 302 Stainless Steel
- Housing: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Spacers: 303 Stainless Steel
- Housing Manufacturing:
R-Joint XL housing is investment cast in the United States. The Casting then goes through a H900 Solution Anneal heat treatment to remove any crystallization. The heat treatment both increases tensile strength and ductility. All threading and machining is performed post heat treatment.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 XFL10 X Series Rod End, Chromoly Steel, 3-Piece, Each
QA1 NMR8S N Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 3-Piece, Each
RideTech 90002899 R-Joint XL Rod End, 1 Inch, -14 LH Thread
QA1 CMR10 C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR10-12 C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR10Z C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR12S C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR12Z C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, Male 3/4-16 RH, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR3S C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
QA1 CMR4-5TS C Series Rod End, Carbon Steel, 2-Piece, Each
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.